The story of revisiting a special place

A couple of weeks ago we decided to visit the park where our wedding photos were taken. Over 3 years ago we were on that same place before the church. The place looked completely different now compared to that summer day. I still like this picture, it's rough but it has some light too.

I had the idea to create a layout about our journey from our wedding day to the day when this photograph was taken. I used the rub-ons from Crate Paper. Now that I look at this finished layout, the only thing I see is grey. I can promise you that the first three years of marriage haven't been grey and boring like this layout!





Materials: Gossamer Blue's October main kit

2 comments

  1. It is not grey and boring. It is soft and ephemeral and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Maybe I was too hard for myself :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!