Scrap365: Dream, do, did

Hi there! Today I just want to pop up here quickly to show you a layout that was published in Scrap365's April/May 2014 issue. This layout reminds me that I really need to remeber to write more on my layouts. I just love how that white gel pen looks like together with that green background paper!

Speaking of writing, I've been doing that a lot lately! I'm on study leave from work this week and writing my thesis. Hopefully I will be able to finish it soon as it means more time for scrapbooking!





Materials: American Crafts, Les Papiers de Pandore, Crate Paper, Badges Folie, Sakura

2 comments

  1. Oh this is just beautiful I adore the colours. The splashes look wonderful and I love the photo. I love your style. I need to get simple again. I am struggling so much at the moment. NO MOJO!
    Good luck with your Thesis too Veera. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tämä on niiiiin huikean kaunis ja ajatuksia antava leiska. *huoh*
    Tykkään. Tykkään!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!