The story of the day in Toronto

A few years ago we were on a trip together with my mom. We visited New York (of course!) and drove to Niagara Falls (and did some shopping on the way and bumped into a tornado!) and ended our trip with one day in Toronto. Lake Ontario was just amazing and we took a fun boat tour on that day. The scenes were so pretty and it was really a brilliant day!





This layout was created for this week's CSI challenge that included Em Starface's sketch.



Evidence: polka dots, circles, bow, rub-ons, stack something
Testimony: Inspiration word "day"

Materials: American crafts, Crate Paper, My Mind's Eye, Heidi Swapp

3 comments

  1. You are so talented!!! I´m glad that I found your blogg! I´m visiting it often... ÅsaJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout and I think that the pattern paper is perfect for it. Love the photo too. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!