Pinkfresh Studio Playing Favorites Blog Hop




Welcome to another Pinkfresh Studio Blog Hop! This blog hop is all about our Pinkfresh Studio favorites and my favorite for the year was the Escape the Ordinary collection.


This collection is my favorite for several reasons. I love the bold and modern graphics this collection has. I also really enjoyed the colors, even though the colors are not something that I have used to use a lot so it was a fresh new color palette for me.

And as we are talking about favorites, the traveler's notebook spread wouldn't be complete without a picture of our dog Viola, who is with her brother in this picture.




Now it's your turn! Keep hopping through the blog hop and keep commenting as you go. Comments will close at 11.59pm CST on Friday January 5th 2018. The winners will be randomly selected and the requirement is that they have to leave a comment on each Blog in the Hop.



36 comments

  1. Yay! Giveaways are definitely one of MY favorite things! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your doggies :-) And also your bright layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun layout with your pups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So unique TN page it must be lifted 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how these colors look on your page! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Escape the Ordinary is a beautiful collection! Pretty layout and cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun layout and collection! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your mix of items for this creative page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the doggies
    in your cute notebook.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those letters! Love the bright layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute layout - and Viola is adorable (bro, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your TN layout & Viola is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute layout. I love blog hops.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Да, палитра определенно выглядит свежо и стильно!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the Escape the Ordinary collection, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the layout.. who doesn't love those pups?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Escape the ordinary was my favorite release too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the sense of movement the given by the arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how darling - your pooch is the cutest!!! And your TN spreads are always so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That’s a cute creation ! But as long as I see a dog.... I find it cute ! Lol !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful geometric style on this cute layout. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your dogs, mine would include cats. Thanks foe the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so fun and I love the photo!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!