Pinkfresh Studio December Days Blog Hop



Welcome to Pinkfresh Studio December Days Blog Hop! I hop you have enjoyed the hop so far!

I wanted to create a traveler's notebook spread that uses a lot of beautiful embellishments from the December Days collection. I just loved the variety of embellishments in this collection, from stickers to die-cuts and puffy stickers.


I kept the background very subtle by using a strip of grey pattern paper. The subtle background made it possible for me to use variety of colors and shapes when embellishing the spread. For the design part I wanted to create a bit movement to the layout so I placed the embellishment on a diagonal line to guide the eye to look at the picture.





Now it's your turn! Here are all the blogs that are part of the blog hop. Remember to visit each of them and leave a comment!

11. Veera Saarivuo <You Are Here>
The winners will be randomly selected and the requirement is that they have to leave a comment on each Blog in the Hop. Comments will close at 11.59pm CST on Friday December 22nd 2017. 

32 comments

  1. Amazing doggy in beautiful TN spread! I love the soft colors, it is very nice to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how darling! Your pooch is the cutest, and what a fabulous TN spread! So very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool layout - really nice design and the colors! I have a standard poodle baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a sweet layout!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you placed all the embellishments, they pop with the gray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This works so well! & your dog is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Little, fluffy dog . <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely journal and
    the puppy looks like
    it's having a great
    time!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the diagonal design and the subtle background! Your darling pup really pops out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute pic on this pretty page! Love all the fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pup is a cutie!! Lovely Pinkfresh goodies to highlight this cute pic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love a great TN spread! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely page layout.. I love these release.. its so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness your puppy looks like a little apricot lamb! The colours are perfectly matched. What a sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness this is adorable! Love the puppy - So furry and cute!

    Sammibug aka Samantha Houp aka Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness what a cute TN layout! That puppy is sooooo darn cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very fun spread, love the puffy stickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty and sweet. Love the soft playful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you brought the diagonal down from the top corner and across the photo. It does really draw the eye around the page. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a cute, whimsical spread. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That’s just tooo adorable ! (margessw@icloud.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!