The story of love/hate relationship with autumn + video

I have a love/hate relationship with autumn. I love the colors of leaves and how the air feels so fresh. Autumn also means that weather is turning cold and we have less sunlight during the days. It means that winter is coming and I'm not a fan of winter (=cold, snow, dark days). Right now when it's early November it's already dark when I leave for work and it's dark when I come back. So if you ask me, let's skip the winter and jump right from October to April!




If you can't see the embedded video, you can watch the video here: http://youtu.be/rdlIEsSmjoI




This layout was made for CSI.



Evidence: leaves, dots, twine, mist splatters
Testimony: Document something about nature

Materials: Crate Paper, Studio Calico, Silhouette Cameo, Pink Paislee, We R Memorykeepers, Gossamer Blue

3 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!