The story of our first road trip

Sometimes inspiration just hits. With this layout it was the inspiration picture of this week's CSI challenge. I'm so happy with how this layout turned out!

The picture reminded me of a bridal couple leaving with a car to their first journey together. I started to think our first road trip. Road tripping in California was part of our honeymoon and this picture was taken in the beginning of the longest drive. We just loved looking at the scenes while driving and listening to good music on the radio. We made so many special memories during that drive, like driving in the Sierra Nevada mountains or Highway 1 on the coast. It was such a special time for us.






This layout was created for CSI.



Evidence: leaves/branches, mist (splatters), watercolor (leaves are colored with watercolors), scatter something
Testimony: Document a trip or adventure

Materials: American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico, Crate Paper, Doodlebug, My Mind's Eye, Silhouette Cameo

3 comments

  1. I really love this layout and the sewed lines for journalling is such a cool idea. I love the idea of an American road trip it is on my bucket list for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tämä on ihan huikea. <3 Niin huippukaunis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!