The story of creating

One of the topics in this week's CSI challenge was "document a daily pleasure". I instantly started thinking about this dear hobby of mine.

I scrapbook mainly during the weekends and maybe some evenings during the week. Scrapbooking is still a part of my every day. I read blog posts of fellow scrapbookers, find inspiration on Instagram and chat with scrappy friends on Facebook. I come up with ideas that I want to try next. Last night I woke up and knew how I would bind my next mini book. I'm not sure if my husband was happy that I woke him up too and shared this idea with him :)





This layout was created for this week's CSI challenge.



Evidence: branches, bird, flowers
Testimony: Document a daily pleasure

Materials: American crafts, Crate Paper, Gossamer Blue, Doodlebug, Heidi Swapp, My Mind's Eye

1 comment

  1. Wow, Veera! This page is fabulous! You just gave me so much inspiration for my next project. I love every layout you create.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!