The story of an autumn photoshoot

A couple of weeks ago I convinced my husband to do a small autumn photoshoot with me. It was such a beautiful day that I just had to go out and take some pictures.

I always have some silly photo ideas and poses for my husband. This time I was able to get him to throw some leaves to the air while I tried to snap a picture. That picture turned out to be a funny one as it just looks like he is waving to the camera :) I'm so happy that he plays along with my whims!





Materials: Gossamer Blue's October main kit

2 comments

  1. This is such a fun layout and I love the orangey colours at the top and bottom. You are lucky you managed to get him to pose at all :) I know my DH wouldn't do it for me but I am going to train my grandbabies to do it :D Love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Val! I can tell that I needed to do quite a lot of persuasion before I got this picture :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!