The story of an older layout

Today I want to show you an older layout. This was published in Scrap365 Magazine's June/July 2014 issue. I think I made this in the beginning of this year. I can see bits of my current style in this layout: white space, sewing, color scheme. Usually now I use white cardstock to bring light and brightness to the layout and maybe for that reason this looks a bit too vintage for me now.

I remember the time when I made this layout. I loved those papers so much. I remember saving those chipboard pieces and I was terrified to use so many of them in one layout only. Let me say, I have come a long way from that. Looking at this layout is also a good reminder to myself that I shouldn't save my favorite supplies as probably in a six months those might not be that anymore.


Materials: Crate Paper

4 comments

  1. It's so lovely!
    Just simple & beautiful! I really love it! Congrats! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true and I need to remember the same thing. I love how your style has developed and I just wish I could find my style. The place where I feel happy and that my layout is just what I wanted. Till then I will keep playing. :D This is a lovely layout and I love the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!