The story of the line between summer and winter

Today was my turn to post on Paperilla's blog and I shared step-by-step photos of how I create the paper layers to my layout. It's in Finnish, but I'm sure you get the idea from the pictures!

Few weeks ago we were on a walk and I just needed to take a picture of this sight. It was a cold but sunny day. The grass was frozen already but in areas where the sun touched the grass it had melted. I instantly thought that this is such a visual line between summer and winter: green grass and frosted white ground. I know which side I would take :)






Materials: Chickaniddy crafts, Heidi Swapp, American Crafts, Carta Bella, Gossamer Blue

1 comment

  1. A stunning layout Veera. What a gorgeous photo... love the grass with the frosty look. So Pretty. I love autumn and spring.... both for different reasons and both for the same reason :D another inspiring layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!