No 1 - what to do with a pack of cork numbers?

Can I be honest? At first I didn't have a clue what to do with those cork numbers! But then it hit me: if you can't hide it, embrace it. So there is almost a whole pack of cork numbers in this layout!


I actually really like the outcome. The numbers give a nice texture and contrast to this layout. Also I think it's so cool that you can make totally different kind of layouts from the same collection. This layout is a bit more masculine. Something totally different than this layout (link).




Materials:
Crate Paper - Wonder - Die Cut Cork Numbers
Crate Paper - Wonder - Bright
Crate Paper - Wonder - Specialty Paper { Gold Glitter Stripe }
Crate Paper - Wonder - Splendid
Crate Paper - Wonder - Ephemera
Crate Paper - Wonder - Gold Foil Chipboard

2 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!