Love love love - a layout where I tried to defeat my fear of circles

This layout is a combination of Crate Paper's Wonder collection and Freckled Fawn's embellishment kit. I loved those circle cork stickers from the embellishment kit and tried to defeat my fear of circles in this layout. I don't know what it is with circles but I can't use that shape on a layout!  To make the task a bit easier I used one of my go-to layout designs and finally I was able to make the circles work!




Materials:
Freckled Fawn - Embellishment Kit - July 2015 { Silver Lining }
Crate Paper - Wonder - Enamel Dots & Sequins
Crate Paper - Wonder - Cute One
Crate Paper - Wonder - Cheerful
Crate Paper - Wonder - Gold Foil Chipboard
Crate Paper - Wonder - My Dear
Crate Paper - Wonder - Specialty Paper { Gold Glitter Stripe }
Crate Paper - Wonder - Wild Spirit

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!