Pinkfresh Studio: Hello Lovely + video

Sometimes inspiration just hits! That was the case with the square sequins that were included in the Pinkfresh Studio's March embellishment kit. That sequin banner was the starting point to this layout.


My style is clean and simple and I don't use mixed media products that much. When I told my scrappy friends that I made a layout using gel medium they almost didn't believe it. Gladly I have proof: a "making of" video!


If the embedded video doesn't work, you can watch the video here: https://youtu.be/KVSBgNQ_h6k



I just love how this layout turned out!

Materials: Pinkfresh Studio, American Crafts

4 comments

  1. Lovely layout and great video!! I loved watching you create, so you should definitely make more of those ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those sequins and this layout is perfect. What a lovely photo and you managed to use gel medium and still keep it clean. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ihana leiska! Sivun alareuna on aivan huikea. Tykkään!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE picture! And I love Your works!!!!!!!!! All of them - I'm going to walk trough Your whole blog right now! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!