Pinkfresh Studio GDT: Happy days + video

Have you seen the exciting news yet? I'm a guest designer for Pinkfresh Studio! I got a box full of lovely goodies including the March embellishment kit and Up in the Clouds collection. I loved working with these fresh, modern and colorful products! Thank you Kinnari for having me!

Today I'm showing you one layout I did using the March embellishment kit and Up in the Clouds collection.


 Here is a video that I filmed while I made the layout:


If the embedded video doesn't work, you can watch the video here: https://youtu.be/5vVdcMTWHO8




Materials: Pinkfresh Studio

4 comments

  1. Great Layout, Veera! And I guess that circle paper from Pinkfresh Studio just screams to be used to punch out the circles and use them on a layout. I just did the same yesterday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout - love the light and happy colors - and congratulations on the new team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and so fun to see you at work and how you do it. Love these papers and congratulations on the GDT spot. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!