Keep life sweet

Did you know that Paper Camellia hosts a sketch challenge every month? I made a layout using this month's sketch. I love working with a sketch. If I feel stuck, a sketch is a great way to get your scrapping mojo back.



Typically, I don’t use all the elements from the sketch. On this layout I wanted to use the combination of a rectangel and a smaller square. The stickers from the embellishment add-on made the journaling super easy and those stickers matched the paper strips from the sketch perfectly.


Hopefully you will join this challenge! It would be nice to see your take on the sketch!

Materials: Paper Camellia's March main kit and embellishment add-on (Simple Stories, Pebbles, My Mind's Eye, American Crafts)

2 comments

  1. I also find it hard to follow a sketch all the way. I like to take elements from it and I think you did great with this one. Love how the card was changed from simple to sweet. Photo looks yum. Gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Each and every page is even better from previous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!