Signs of spring

Tässä CSI-haasteessa ollaan minusta jotenkin niin keväisissä tunnelmissa. Olimme käymässä huhtikuussa mökillä ja otin sieltä muutamia keväisiä tunnelmakuvia, jotka sopivat mielestäni hyvin tähän haasteeseen. Tällä kertaa mukana oli myös luonnos, joka alkuun vaikutti haasteelliselta, mutta kun sitä lähti toteuttamaan omalla tavallaan, lopputuloksesta tuli näköiseni.

I felt that this CSI case file had a real spring feel in it! In April we were visiting my family's summer house and I took some photos showing the early signs of spring. As this is the second case file of the month there was also a sketch. First the sketch was quite challenging but after including my own twist on it, it worked very well!


Tuo luonnoksen banneri oli haasteellisin minulle. Lähdinkin muuttamaan sitä hieman ja tein kuvista omanlaisen bannerin ommellen ne kiinni toisiinsa ja pohjaan. Ensin mietin, että uskaltaakohan kuviin ommella, mutta lopputuloksesta tuli mieleinen.

The banner, that was the main element on the sketch, was the challenge for me. I changed it a bit and made my own banner from the pictures by sewing them. First I wasn't sure if I dare to sew into pictures but I really like the outcome!



Evidence: Flowers, something trasparent (vellum), cursive font, 
Testimony: Handwrite story in cursive




1 comment

  1. So, So Pretty! Love you page and the colour just pops off the page. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!