Project: Personalized 12x12 album cover

Family Portraits has some cool albums in store. These albums are meant to be personalized and as my final work as part of their DT I decorated a 12x12 album. This project was so fun!


I adhered all the papers, alphas and stickers with Gel Medium to make sure that everything will stay in place for years to come. Gel Medium is a great adhesive for this kind of project as it dries clear and it has a matte finish.


I added layer of Gel Medium at the bottom and top of the products. This way the cover feels smooth even though there are multiple layers on top.




I want to thank Mira for this opportunity be part of her awesome design team!

Materials: Family Portraits, Heidi Swapp, We R Memorykeepers, Crate Paper, American Crafts, Liquitex

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!