The story of my first Paper Camellia reveal

Wohoo, the reveal day is here! This is my first reveal as a Paper Camellia DT member so I'm pretty excited! Starting from now, I will always share one layout on the first of the month using the latest kit and then 2-3 layouts later during month. I plan on filming some "making of" videos too and I have one coming later this month.

Head over to Paper Camellia's blog to see the full kit and the gorgeous layouts my fellow DT members have made!

This month's kit was so pretty! A lot of bright pink and turquoise, but some light neutrals too. For this reveal layout I wanted to use the brighter colors as I felt those worked so well with that picture from New York.


Can I tell you a secret? That picture includes a huge "photo  fail". The pic is taken through our hotel window and there is a reflection of my husbands hand too. Can we agree that we don't see that? :)





Materials: Paper Camellia January Main kit (American Crafts, Webster's pages)

3 comments

  1. this is so fresh and lovely page! I love it! and your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha you should have kept quiet and I bet no one would have noticed :D NOW we all know :D I love the colours in this kit. Even though they are strong you have used them beautifully. Can't wait to see what you create each month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!