Paperilla: Little box for Post-It notes

Today is my turn at Paperilla Magazine's blog. I was challeged to make something seasonal. When I think about autumn it just reminds me of returning to work after the summer. One thing that I notice at work that my desk is full of piles of post-it notes. Because I don't have a place to hold all the notes my desk looked quite messy. So I decided to do a small pretty box to hold all my post-it notes!

Tänään on vuoroni Paperillan blogissa ja aiheenani oli tehdä jotain sesonkiin sopivaan. Kun mietin syksyä, niin mieleeni tulee töihin paluu kesän jälkeen. Palatessani töihin huomasin, että työpöytäni on täynnä post-it -lappuja, suurin osa tyhjiä. Koska lapuille ei ole mitään säilytyspaikkaa, työpöytä näytti melko sotkuiselta. Niinpä päätin kaunistaa työpöytääni ja tehdä lapuille pienen nätin säilytysrasian!



1 comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!