Off to the beach!

The new CSI file is live again! I was so inspired by Em Starface's sketch this week.  I've been wanting to use round photos so long and this was perfect time to do so! Another element that I took from the sketch was banners and I created my paper layers with those. I really like the outcome! Only thing that I would do differently is that next time I would print the round photos a bit smaller and make the other photo smaller/bigger than the other one...

Uusin CSI-haaste on taas avoinna! Tällä kertaa oli mukana Em Starfacen tekemä luonnos, josta innostuin todella. Olen halunnut jo pitkään kokeilla pyöreiden valokuvien käyttämistä ja tämä oli täydellinen mahdollisuus siihen! Toinen isompi elementti, jonka otin luonnoksesta oli bannerit ja teinkin paperikerrokset kuvien taakse tällä kertaa bannereiden avulla. Tykkään todella tästä lopputuloksesta. Ainut asia, jonka näin jälkikäteen tekisin toisin, on se, että printtaisin kuvat hieman pienempinä ja keskenään erikokoisina...


I just love beach photos! And these photos are taken from our last trip. The beach was perfect: the sand was whiter and smoother than we have ever seen!

Tykkään niin näistä rantakuvista! Nämä kuvat on otettu viimeisimmällä lomamatkallamme. Ranta oli täydellinen: hiekka oli valkoisempaa ja sileämpää kuin koskaan!



Evidence: Clouds, stitching, circles
Testimony: Journal about something outside


2 comments

  1. Upea leiska. UPeita nuo pyöreät kuvat. Harmi, että itseelä niin kiireinen viikko, etten ehdi tähän osallistumiaan, korkeintaan kokeilemalla myöhässä!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veera, I wanted to stop by and let you know that this page is so beautiful and that your page was selected for our September Gallery Standouts at Page Drafts. Congratulations hunnie. Here is a link to teh post if you;d like to check it out :) http://www.pagedrafts.com/2014/09/september-gallery-standouts.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!