The story of joining Paper Camellia Design Team

I have something super exciting to share with you. I'm happy to tell that I'm joining Paper Camellia's Design Team starting in January! Here's a link to the announcement.



Here is an introduction text from their website:

Paper Camellia is a monthly scrapbook Kit Club founded on the belief that your creative time should be a pleasure. Our goal is to make it easy and effortless for you to create by offering you a destination where beautifully coordinated scrapbook products come together with inspiration, creativity and exceptional customer care. We are located in Southern California, and design our monthly kits with an eye for new products, a clean and simple style, as well as quality and value.

Being in a kit club's design team is a dream come true to me. I love working with kits and based on what I have seen, Paper Camellia's kits are just my style. Thank you so much Ria for taking me to your team! I can't wait to start playing with your kits!

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!