The story of choosing to focus on happy things

This autumn has been a bit tough for me. There has been things that hasn't been working out as planned and I've been sad about it. Still I find myself to be a positive person and maybe because of that I wanted to make a list of the things I'm really happy about right now.

I'm happy about

  • that Gilmore Girls are on Netflix. I just love that show and I can watch it over and over again.
  • my job. I love the new challenges my new job has brought me.
  • that my mom liked the mixed media canvas I gave her for birthday present.
  • friends and family. I have a great bunch of lovely people near me that I can count on happy and tough times.
  • that my husband is a great cook and he makes me yummy food every day.
  • all the new friends that I have made through this hobby. 
  • that I can start planning Christmas stuff. I love to give presents and I hope I can find the perfect gifts this year for everyone. Gladly I have already some great ideas!
  • the happy mail I got some time ago. I can't wait to share it with you!
  • that I can start to think what I could wish for Christmas. I can say that I have a lot of scrapbooking stuff that I would like to have as I haven't really bought anything since last May!
Attitude counts. You can choose how you want to feel. I choose happy.






Materials: Gossamer Blue's October main kit

4 comments

  1. Ooh this is so so pretty!!
    I'm also struggling with a few things that aren't going as planned at the moment and I always try to remind myself what I am happy about, to not forget the good things in life. But sometimes it's really difficult.. So a layout like this, as a visual reminder, is a great way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making this layout really helped me to focus again on the positive things! Hope that you are well Kathleen <3

      Delete
  2. I agree this is so pretty and I love a positive attitude we all have stuff to be grateful for if we just look. Sometimes I think it is easier to focus on the negative things and when you do something like this you realise that there is a lot more that is good. I love you created a layout to remind yourself of this Veera. I think I need to do the same. Thank you for reminding me to be grateful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree totally! You can choose how you want to see the life. I'm so glad that I was able to inspire you <3

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!