Ystävänpäiväkortti / Valentine's day card

Kuten aiemmassa kirjoituksessa mainitsin, niin liila näyttää olevan tämän kuukauden väri. Askartelin ystävälleni kortin ystävänpäiväksi. Erityisen hyvin onnistui tuo embossattu kuvio, joka on tehty Coredinationin colorcore gemstonse kartongille. Tällä kortilla osallistun myös ensimmäistä kertaa kansainväliseen haasteeseen!

Purple seems to be the color of the month! I made a Valentine's day card to my dear friend and with this card I participate to my first international challenge, Papertake weekly Challenge, with theme "Anything goes". Specially in this card I like the embossed stripe for which I used Coredinations colorcore gemstones card stock.

-VersQ

1 comment

  1. gorgeous creation hun thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!