Two cards with Life Noted collection

Here are two cards that I created with Pinkfresh Studio's Life Noted collection. I used the 6x6 paper pad and wooden embellishments. For the other card I used a color combo of yellow and black. The text “awesome” was cut out from one of the papers and it has such a cool and big effect on the look of the card.

For the other card I wanted to use a lot of paperstrips in the colors of yellow, grey and green. As the paper strips make a bold background I only used one wooden square as my embellishment.




Materials: Pinkfresh Studio / Life Noted

2 comments

  1. Naurahdin, kun näin tämän postauksesi! Olen nimittäin käyttänyt yhdessä askartelujutussa (jonka julkaisen tänään myöhemmin) juuri samalla tavoin pystyssä tekstiä "awesome". Hauska sattuma! :) ..ja ihanan raikkaita nämä kortit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you on Instagram and I simply looooove your style! All the details, and the white backround and everything is so beautiful!
    Thanks for the inspiration :)
    Sandra from LieblingsLife

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!