Smile - a layout with flowers and paper strips

Yesterday was my turn to blog at Paper Camellia's blog. This layout was done with Paper Camellia's November main scrapbook kit. This layout is all about flowers and paper strips!


I sort of cheated a bit with this layout. I didn’t want to measure and cut the paper strips on a right angle as at least for me it would have taken too much time. My solution was that I cut just cut regular paper strips of the papers and placed them in an angle to the white cardstock. Then I trimmed the cardstock slightly to even the edges. So the layout isn’t a true 12x12, but slightly smaller. I don’t mind that the layout is a bit smaller but if this is something that bothers you, you can either mat the whole layout to another pattern paper or cardstock (or not cheat and cut the paper in angle from the start).

3 comments

  1. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! calm strips

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!