Minibook: Discover

It's been a long time since I did a minibook, but now as I have so many pictures from our vacation I decided to shake things up and make something different. For this minibook, I used the Wonder collection from Crate Paper that I got from Scrapbook Werkstatt.


The size of this minibook is quite small: 3x3 inches. This minibook was so easy to make! It took me about an hour to complete the whole book.

Here are some pictures from the inside pages:




Materials:
Crate Paper - Wonder - Ephemera
Crate Paper - Wonder - Enamel Dots & Sequins
Crate Paper - Wonder - Specialty Paper { Gold Glitter Stripe }
Crate Paper - Wonder - Curious

1 comment

  1. Your minibook is really beautiful! Love the big pictures and all the little bits.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!