Awesome this way

Hi there! It's been a bit quiet here on my blog. I have been feeling very ill and needed a small surgery. But now I am back at home and feeling better. Today I can show you a layout that I made for CSI. This case file is actually a collaboration file with Scrap365.

Moikka! Blogissani on ollut hieman hiljaisempaa viime aikoina. Olen voinut huonosti ja jouduinkin yllättäen pieneen leikkaukseen. Onneksi nyt olen taas kotona ja voin paremmin. Tänään minulla on näytettävänä teille skräppisivu, jonka tein CSI:lle. Tämä haaste onkin itseasiassa CSI:n ja Scrap365:n yhteishaaste.


First I looked at the testimony part of the case file. I sort of chose two: Document an adventure and inspiration word "happiness".  I took this picture of my husband on our last vacation. I always see our vacations as adventures as we book everything ourselves and never use a travel agency. Also this picture brings back the happy feeling that we felt at that moment: sitting in a terrace of our hotel looking at the pool area and the caribbean sea. That's happiness, to us at least. The journaling is at the back of the layout.

Sivun tekeminen lähti tällä kertaa siitä, että katsoin haasteen "testimony" osuutta. Valitsinkin sieltä tällä kertaa tavallaan kaksi aihetta: dokumentoi seikkailu sekä inspiraatiosana "onnellisuus". Otin tämän kuvan miehestäni viimeisimmällä lomamatkallamme. Pidän lomareissujamme aina hieman seikkailuina, sillä varaamme kaiken aina itse emmekä käytä valmismatkoja. Tämä kuva toi myös mieleeni sen onnellisen tunteen, joka tuntui kuvanotto hetkellä: istuimme hotellimme terassilla katsoen ihania allasalueita ja merta. Se oli onnellinen hetki. Tarinointi löytyy sivun takaa.




Evidence: hot-air balloon, stripes, doodling (the stickers that has doodling)
Testimony: document an adventure, inspiration word "happiness"


1 comment

  1. That is happiness to me too. I am in dire need of a sea holiday somewhere exotic. Another lovely layout. You always seem to have the perfect papers :D soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!