Planner spread with Freckled Fawn's January Embellishment kit

I'm not a big planner decorator. I use planner for notes, mainly at work. But then this happened:


This fauxdori is gorgeous and I love the idea of doing my own traveler's notebooks. I had to try embellishing a weekly spread a bit with Freckled Fawn's January embellishment kit that I got from Scrapbook Werkstatt.


First, I want to clarify some things: I'm not a messy crafter. This spread is featuring two things that you rarely see on my crafts: watercolors and stamping. I'm not so sure if I like how the watercoloring looks like but oh, the stamping! Let me just say that I have decided to order a few ink pads :)



The spread is far from perfect. It's only slightly decorated as I'm saving space for my daily notes. I like it!

Materials: Freckled Fawn's January Embellishment kit


No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!