DIY - a layout about DIY camera strap

Today I want to show you my last layout with Paper Camellia's October kits. In this layout I wanted to use a bit lighter colors.

This layout is put together mainly using just embellishments. The stickers and chipboards from the embellishment add-on kit were perfect and helped to pull this layout together in less than 15 minutes.

The topic of this layout is a DIY camera strap I made myself. The camera sticker from Dear Lizzy was a perfect embellishment for this layout




Materials: Paper Camellia's October main scrapbook kit and embellishment add-on (American Crafts, My Mind's Eye)

1 comment

  1. Great layout and such a pretty camera strap. I think I need to make a pretty one for my DSLR. I always love seeing your layouts. So clean and fresh just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!