BDay dinner

Today I want to show you a layout I made with the Paper Camellia's July main scrapbook kit. I love how this kit encouraged me to use colors that I don’t normally use that much, like bold red and blue. These colors went so well together with the picture I took of my birthday dinner (and btw, the dinner was awesome! If you are in Helsinki, check the restaurant called "Sandro"!)


In this layout I cut the paper quite a bit! I did some fussy cutting to get out those pretty flowers from the My Mind’s Eye’s Discovery paper. On the other hand I was really inspired by the other side of the paper and decided to cut out some shapes from there too. This was a great way to use both sides of the paper!

I added some wood veneers and enamel dots to my embellishment clusters.



I really love how this layout turned out! Clearly I need to try some new color combinations more often!

Materials: Paper Camellia's July main kit (My Mind's Eye, Simple Stories, American Crafts)

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!